Welcome to your quick guide through the world of Cistanche.
Why don’t we get down to it and answer the question on your mind? Ready? Good, let’s get started.
What is Cistanche Tubulosa?
Cistanche Tubulosa is a desert plant that grows in the desert regions in southwest China and Tibet.
It’s sometimes called the “ginseng of the desert,” the “stalk enlarger,” and “Cistanche in your pants.
And it has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for nearly 2000 years.
The Chinese believe that Cistanche is an excellent stimulator of sexual health.
What Is Cistanche Used For?
Uses of Cistanche, In Traditional Chinese Medicine
For nearly 2,000 years, the Chinese have been using Cistanche tubulosa to nourish Jing and Yuan Qi of the kidneys and strengthen blood flow.
When the Qi and Jing of your kidneys are improved, your blood quality is improved, and so is your body’s essence.
This moisturizes your large intestine, which leads to deep rejuvenation of your body.
The kidney is the ‘Minister of Power’ and is a primary source of sexual vitality and essential for your body’s energy system.
So, taking Cistanche jolts your kidneys back to life and replenishes the energy in your entire body.
Cistanche Rated 4.8 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 8184+ Reviews
Medical Research of Cistanche
Clinical trials have shown that the use of Cistanche can help as;
An Anti-aging supplement
A tonic that enriches the energy system responsible for many of your body’s functions.
Research studies have also covered a wide range of areas, including;
- Its anti-oxidant properties,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Impact on the body’s metabolism.
Cistanche Tubulosa Benefits
The benefits that clinical studies have found include the following:
- Cistanche has been shown that it can improve your sexual health.
- It contains several compounds that boost sexual performance and fertility in both men and women.
- Salidroside, acteoside, amino acids, alkaloids, vitamins, and trace elements found in Cistanche help boost your sexual vitality and improve your bedroom performance.
Boosts Your Immune Function
Compounds in Cistanche, like echinacoside and polysaccharides, can help improve your body’s immune system function.
Strengthens the Circulatory System
- It can help prevent atherosclerosis (build-up of plaque in your arteries)
- Lowers your blood lipid levels
- Can restore your fatty liver
- It can help expand your blood vessels
- Aids in lowering your blood pressure
- Reduces thrombosis (blood clots)
And because Cistanche boosts the circulatory system function, it also has powerful anti-aging benefits.
Energy and Athletic Performance
- Cistanche increases your strength by enhancing the stores of glycogen in your muscles.
- This helps you with performance and reduces muscle degeneration after exercise.
- It also increases the number of mitochondria in your cells, increasing energy and speeding up recovery from exercise and injury.
- Cistanche also enhances DNA and RNA synthesis, improving strength and promoting healthy aging.
Skin Quality Rejuvenation
- Hyaluronic acid nourishes your skin, keeping it fresh and supple.
- If you have wrinkled and dry skin, it is probably because your hyaluronic acid level is low.
- Cistanche reduces a process called hyaluronidase, which breaks down hyaluronic acid.
- And this helps to prolong the effect of hyaluronic acid so your skin continues to glow as you age.
Cistanche Rated 4.8 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 8184+ Reviews
Is Cistanche Safe?
Cistanche is one of the safest herbal supplements for Sexual Health!
The “AHPA” (American Herbal Products Association) labeled Cistanche as a class one herb.
This means it is very safe when Cistanche is used appropriately and can be used every day.
However, like with any health supplement, you should take steps to maximize your Cistanche.
How to get the most benefits when you take Cistanche?
You can enjoy the great benefits of Cistanche by taking a few simple steps. These include:
- Follow the AHPA recommendations and only take 1-2 grams of Cistanche daily.
- Add Cistanche powder as a supplement to your food, including smoothies, soups, shakes, and juices. This will help your body absorb it better.
- Don’t take Cistanche on an empty stomach. This will help you avoid digestion problems.
Buy pure Cistanche capsules, powder, or leaves from a reputable supplier like Lost Empire Herbs.
If you notice any allergies or issues after taking Cistanche, stop using it and see your doctor.
And as always, when trying any new herbal supplement, speak to your doctor before taking Cistanche.
Thanks for Reading
Cistanche Rated 4.8 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 814+ Reviews