ULTIMATE SLEEP-ENHANCING HERBAL BUNDLE
Choose One from these Nine Foods to Promote Sleep
Sleep is very vital to keep the body functioning well. A person who deprive of sleep often feels lousy and lacks energy.
Unfortunately, many struggle to get a good night doze but fail to get it. Several reasons make one stay up late at night.
If this is rarely happening, there is nothing to worry about, but you must consider it a sleeping issue if this has become a common thing.
On the other hand, some shut-eye disorders make you tired all day long or fall asleep at the “wrong time” of the day.
However, these issues have a definite solution, and this article will let you know how minor changes in diet can improve your situation.
Sleep has various benefits, such as a robust immune system, sharp memory, well functioning brain, slim waistline, and youthful skin.
A sound slumber can lower your risk of developing cardiovascular disorders such as hypertension and heart issues.
You can start including these foods in your diet to avail of all these benefits.
- Fish – Most fishes, such as salmon tuna, contain vitamin B6. This is an essential nutrient for the production of the melatonin hormone. It is a sleep-inducing hormone triggered by darkness. Thus if you wish to get a sound slumber, you must include fish in your supper.
- Jasmine rice – A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition asserted that carbohydrate-rich dinner with tomato sauce over rice, especially jasmine rice with a high glycemic index, induces doze. High GI foods such as jasmine rice augment the ratio of snooze-promoting tryptophan to other amino acids, triggering more elevated insulin levels in the bloodstream.
- Yogurt – Research has linked calcium deficiency to sleeping issues. Thus a bowl of yogurt caters to the daily calcium requirement and helps one shut the eye.
- Kale – Calcium is also present in some green leafy veggies and dairy products. As mentioned earlier, calcium deficiency lead to dozing issues. Thus, you can start having kale to keep such problems at bay. It is also helpful for those with lactose intolerance.
- Sour cherry juice – A small study showed that sour cherry juice increases the melatonin hormone, encouraging good snooze. People with severe insomnia had shown improvement when they drank two cups of tart cherry juice daily.
- Whole grains – Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine reports that too little magnesium intake makes you stay up late. Including whole grains such as barley and bulgur in the diet helps you get the proper magnesium.
- Fortified cereals – An article published in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences claims that vitamin B6 found in many grains increases melatonin, a sleep-inducing hormone.
- Bananas – This delicious fruit is loaded with potassium and enough vitamin B6 to promote the production of vitamin B6.
- Chickpeas – Again, this food is essential to initiate melatonin secretion.
ULTIMATE SLEEP-ENHANCING HERBAL BUNDLE
4 Top Herbs for a Better Nights Rest
Sleep is essential for adequately balancing our hormones, necessary for recovery from strenuous activity, critical for forming memories and learning new skills, and more!
Sleep is a vital ingredient of a healthy animal. More so than is expounded on in our society. It is probably the third most critical thing that needs to occur to even survive after breathing and drinking water!
We sure don’t seem to get enough of it for something such a necessity in our lives.
Everyone knows this, but many of us think we can get by and ignore this.
A few days of waking up an hour early won’t kill you.
That is the trap we fall into that can easily lead from days to weeks to months and maybe even years of such behavior. We think we can always catch up later when we have a smaller to-do list and more free time.
If you do any high-level physical training, restful sleep is needed even more than the average person! It becomes an essential means to counteract overtraining, which is easier to fall into without enough sleep.
Many injuries could be prevented with just more rest to recover from pushing so hard every day.
Lost Empire Herbs believe that sleep is an essential nutrient the body needs to consume. Actual means it can’t create sleep on its own like specific amino acids.
We must actively cultivate it in our lives to get it.
This is why we are offering this small sleep-enhancing herbal bundle.
This graph shows the average number of hours of sleep we need:
How often do you get 9 hours of sleep?
And keep in mind that this is just average sleep. It does not consider illness or stress (physical or otherwise) that requires extra sleep to speed recovery.
This graph might be an older one, but the trend is still there, showing the growing epidemic of sleeplessness our society promotes:
Ashwagandha Tincture (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha is suitable for many great things, sleep being just one of them. It has been found to moderate the effects of lost sleep and protect the body against the “associated oxidative stress” that its loss brings about. 
One study found that it helped promote sleep in rodents placed in a rest disturbed state by cutting down on the number of times they woke during their sleep. 
This means more restful sleep, especially those who unknowingly wake up multiple times. If you are known to snore, there is a good chance these little wake-ups are occurring!
Albizia Powder (Albizia julibrissin)
Albizia – A Powerful Shen Tonic That Annihilates Stress, Lifts Anxious and Depressed Thinking, And Helps You Sleep Like A Baby.
Wake Up Energized After Sleeping Like a Log
Albizia helps your mind and body relax (so it can let go of endless worrying thoughts). When that happens, you can fall asleep more easily.
When you’re relaxed and sedated, your subconscious can work on problems too big or complex for your conscious mind to comprehend.
This is why sleep (especially DEEP sleep) is so important. As you sleep deeply and go through REM cycles, your mind does a lot of processing and problem solving (whether you’re conscious of it).
Blue Vervain Tincture (Verbena hastata)
Over the few millennia that its use has been recorded, blue vervain healing herb has had many names… such as the-herb-of-the-cross, the enchanter’s herb, the holy herb, the herb of grace, and many, many more.
A tonic relieves stress, calms your nerves, and relaxes your muscles (Great For Adrenal Fatigue)*. Blue vervain is traditionally known as what’s called a nervine. Nervines are herbs that beneficially support your nervous system. Often they calm you down.
Very popular for sleep, relaxation, and physical discomfort.
Ziziphus Powder (Ziziphus jujuba)
Ziziphus has been shown to increase the amount of REM sleep in individuals.*
Ziziphus jujuba extract has also been used for a long time with insomniacs because of its ability to keep an individual in a deeper sleep.*
This may have to do with its effects on the neurotransmitter GABA3. GABA is essential for sleep because it turns everything ‘OFF.’ As an inhibitory neurotransmitter.
The more of this in the brain than acetylcholine, another neurotransmitter, the more likely you will be asleep.
Ziziphus has been found to promote GABA receptor expression, thus increasing GABA’s inhibitory actions on the arousal (wake) system4.*
ULTIMATE SLEEP-ENHANCING HERBAL BUNDLE
I’m a seasoned professional in SEO and freelance writing, boasting over seven years of comprehensive experience. I’m the driving force behind three successful online businesses, a testament to my expertise and entrepreneurial spirit. I thrive in the digital workspace, leveraging its freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere worldwide.