Are you one of the unlucky men that suffer from low libido or some other type of sexual dysfunction?
Do you say you are? Well, I feel for you.
But so that you know, you are not alone! Millions of Men Suffer From a Low Sex Drive or Some Other Type of Sexual Dysfunction!
But don’t worry, there is something you can do to reverse this problem. And we’ll tackle that problem a bit later.
First, let’s go over 11 reasons that you, and other men like you, might suffer from low libido or erectile dysfunction.
Ready? Good, let’s get started.
Low testosterone is directly linked to a low sex drive. Now, declining testosterone is widely considered to be a regular part of getting older.
But, even younger men can be affected by low testosterone for several different reasons. And we have touched on a few in this article, so read on.
As you get older, you may notice that you don’t feel like having sex as much.
You may find that it takes longer to get an erection, get turned on, or reach ejaculation. Maybe your erections are not as strong as they used to be, or perhaps you can’t even get it up at all.
Well, this could be because your testosterone levels are low. As we have already mentioned, as we grow older, our testosterone levels can gradually decline.
And our sexual desire goes down with it.
Depression, Have you ever suffered from depression? If you have, you probably know that it can affect your desire to do anything at all.
Even the things that have given you great pleasure in the past. Including sex! If you are taking antidepressants for your depression, they will only worsen the problem.
You see, antidepressants can cause low libido even in healthy men.
Illness, many different types of disease, can cause low libido or sexual dysfunction.
Some of these include;
- Type 2 diabetes
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Organ Failure
- High Blood Pressure
Lack of Sleep, Have you ever found yourself too tired to have sex?
A study carried out by Rachel Leproult, Ph.D., and Eve Van Cauter, Ph.D., showed that restricting the sleep of healthy young men caused their testosterone levels to drop by more than 10%.
Taking Medication, If you take some medication, it may negatively affect your sex drive.
Here is a list of some medications that can lower your sex drive.
- Blood pressure medication.
- Opioids such as oxycodone and morphine.
- Some antifungal medications.
- Hormone replacement drugs.
- Some antidepressants.
And this is by no means a complete list. So if you are concerned that the medication you are taking is causing your sexual dysfunction, speak to your doctor.
Drinking Alcohol, Drinking alcohol in excess (more than two drinks per day) can decrease your body’s testosterone production.
And you already know that this can cause low libido.
Using illicit drugs and even tobacco have also been linked to low testosterone production.
So maybe this is the cause of your sexual dysfunction.
Under or Over Exercising
If you don’t exercise or if you exercise too much, this may be the culprit that is causing your low libido.
You see, little or no exercise can lead to low testosterone. And also, if you overdo it and regularly take your body to its limits, it can harm your sexual performance as well.
The best thing you can do is to get regular, moderate exercise.
Low Self Esteem
Do you have a lack of confidence or self-esteem? Is your opinion of yourself low?.
A poor body image can not only take a toll on your libido but also your general well-being and your emotional health.
If you don’t like what you see in the mirror and feel ugly, it will more than likely take the fun out of any sexual experience.
It may even stop you from wanting sex at all.
Do you feel stressed out all the time? Well, if you are under a lot of stress, it can harm your libido.
And the reason for this is your hormone levels are affected by stress. Your arteries can also narrow when you are stressed, and this restricts blood flow in your body.
And poor blood flow to the genital area can lead to ED or Erectile Dysfunction.
What Can You Do About Low Sex Drive?
Many ways can help to increase your libido. Some are natural.
And some you need to see a doctor for a prescription. I’ve tried many of them and personally prefer natural remedies.
Cistanche Is a Natural Herbal Alternative to Boost Your Sex Drive
Now I use a natural herb called Cistanche Tubulosa, and it is very effective in increasing sex drive in both women and men.
But first, let’s cover how it can boost your sexual libido.
- Cistanche can increase your desire to have sex so you can enjoy a physical relationship like you were in your 20’s again. It can also help your wife.
- Cistanche can increase your sexual stamina so you can enjoy a more extended, more pleasurable experience.
- Cistanche can increase the blood flow to your penis, which can increase your size for an even more satisfying experience for you and your partner.
- Cistanche can help to treat impotence so you can perform when you want. So there is no need for any more of those embarrassing moments when you can’t get it up.
Here are some other cistanche health benefits.
- Improves your memory.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Speeds up your body’s healing process.
- Slows the rate that you age.
- It helps your skin regenerate.
- It can slow and even stop hair loss.
- Increases your energy levels.
It can help with age-related constipation.
- Can lessen heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Helps urinary incontinence.
- Cistanche has strong antioxidant properties.
- It can help regulate your hormones.
- It can reverse infertility.
- Is a very effective anti-inflammatory.
- It helps you build muscular strength.
- Improves circulation and kidney health.
- Can improve chronic kidney disease.
Where Can I Buy Cistanche?
They offer you a 365-day empty bottle or bag money-back guarantee, which lets you try it at no risk.
Thanks for reading.
Buy Cistanche from Lost Empire Herbs!
- What Are the Benefits of Using Pine Pollen Powder?
- Mind Lab Pro Review
- Onnit Alpha Brain Review
- Modafinil Giants
- Exercise and Nutrition
- Pine Pollen Megadose