Welcome to Moddose,
We are all about staying younger for longer. And if that means taking supplements every day, so be it.
As you age, you may find it harder to remember things, like where you left your car keys or wallet.
Or, your focus may not seem as good as it used to be.
Do you say you do?
Well, this can even lead to thoughts that maybe you are on a downhill slope, and it will get harder and harder to focus or even remember the simplest things.
Cognitive decline is widespread as people get older, and many accept it, saying things like “I’m just getting old” or “My mind is just not what it used to be.”
But there are things you can do that can slow or even stop the decline of your brain function.
Regular Meditation Can Improve Cognitive Function
Meditation has been shown to stop cognitive decline and improve cognitive function and focus.
This article from 2009 lists several studies that show mindfulness meditation can result in the following benefits;
- Clearer Thinking
- Better Mental Stability
- Improved Creativity
- Better Focus
- Improved Mental speed
- Improved Memory
The article also shows a decrease in negative emotions like;
Meditation is easy, cost-effective, and can be done at home or anywhere you can find a quiet space.
There are also no adverse side effects.
If you don’t know how to meditate or where to start, it’s pretty simple. Find a quiet place to sit or lie down with your back straight, close your eyes, and concentrate on your breathing.
This meditation guide is an excellent place to start.
Of course, results vary for different people, but the most important thing to remember is that the more you meditate, the better results you may see.
You could see some positive results from a short period of daily meditation. And those benefits may last for some time after you stop your daily practice.
But you will have much better lasting results if meditation becomes a permanent daily practice.
What Else Can I Do To Help Improve My Cognitive Function?
A good nootropic supplement is an excellent addition to meditation to help improve brain function.
A nootropic is a dietary supplement that helps support certain brain functions, including memory, mental speed, and focus. As you would imagine, it’s essential to take a good quality supplement no matter what you are taking it for.
I’m sure you only want the best quality in anything you put into your body.
To get your brain to work better, you need two things.
You need your brain to produce more alpha waves, and you need to support the production of neurotransmitters, which relay information in and from the brain.
Alpha Brain is formulated to work in four ways.
- It promotes alpha brain waves and the best brain cell function to keep you in a flow state.
- Alpha Brain increases your focus by helping your body make acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter that controls your nerves, muscle cells, and hormonal glands.
- Alpha Brain helps create a healthy brain environment, making communication between neurons (brain cells) more efficient.
- AC11 Cats Claw Extract is included in Alpha Brain’s formulation, which comes from the bark of a vine in the Amazon rainforest. AC11 Cats Claw Extract promotes cellular integrity, and Alpha Brain is the only formulation that includes Cats Claw in its nootropic formulation.
Alpha Brain’s blend of ingredients can help you;
- Remember names and places (and where you left your keys).
- Stay focused on complex tasks and problems without mental fatigue.
- Think more clearly, especially in stressful situations.
- Have quicker mental agility and reaction time.
If you want to learn more about Alpha Brain or you’d like to add it to your daily meditation practice, you can do it here.
Thanks for reading