Welcome to Moddose,
We are all about staying younger for longer. And if that means taking supplements every day, so be it.
4 Key Takeaways
- Exercise and Libido: Regular exercise can boost your sex drive by improving blood flow to the genital area, reducing stress, and increasing confidence.
- Strength Training: This exercise increases testosterone, affecting sex drive and orgasm intensity in both genders. Examples include weight training, calisthenics, gymnastics, and rock climbing.
- Stretching: Stretching, especially in the hip and pelvic region, can increase blood flow, reduce stress, and improve flexibility, enhancing sexual experiences.
- Sex as Exercise: Engaging in sexual activity can itself be a form of exercise that boosts libido, thanks to increased blood flow and the rekindling of sexual energy.
Did you know that exercise can help boost your sex drive?
Many benefits of exercising regularly can help to increase your libido.
It helps you feel better, look good, and feel more confident, which can help your sexual confidence.
And it doesn’t stop there.
Poor blood flow to the genital area significantly contributes to sexual dysfunction.
Like orgasmic problems in women and erectile dysfunction in men.
Exercising improves blood flow to the body and the genitals immediately and over the long term.
And better blood flow to the genitals can help with sexual dysfunction and boost your libido.
Stress is another major contributor to sexual dysfunction, and exercise is a great way to help reduce stress.
Being overweight has also been linked to a low sex drive because it interrupts the production of the hormone testosterone, which helps you get in the mood for sex.
The extra fat also decreases other chemicals the body needs, such as testosterone.
So why don’t we go over some exercises you can do to help you increase your libido?
Exercises to Help Increase Your Sex Drive
Strength training is one of the best exercises to increase libido.
That is because it increases testosterone, which has a powerful effect on sex drive and intensity of orgasm in both genders.
The body also produces other hormones, which include endorphins and adrenaline.
With strength training, you don’t have to restrict yourself to pushing weights or weight training.
You can try many different types of strength training exercises to keep things interesting.
Here are a few you can try.
- Weight training
- Rock climbing
You will get the best results by focusing on your large muscle groups and changing things by training different muscles on consecutive days.
Stick with more resistance and fewer repetitions to boost your testosterone levels more.
And here’s a tip: testosterone is at its highest right after a strength workout, so maybe that’s a good time for you to have another activity in bed.
Stress and tension in your body can have a direct negative impact on your libido.
Stretching is a great way to ease that tension, help you relax, and reduce your stress level, which can help you feel more relaxed in the bedroom and the mood for sex.
We have already spoken about how blood circulation is directly correlated with your level of arousal and how poor blood circulation has a direct negative effect on your libido.
Stretching your hip and pelvic region increases the blood flow to that area, promoting healing and a healthy libido boost.
This increase in circulation also increases the oxygen supply to your muscles, which helps improve your energy levels and vitality.
This will give you more stamina in bed, and I’m sure you know that more stamina turns average sex into great sex.
And finally, stretching increases your flexibility. This can spice things up by allowing you to try more advanced sex positions.
What is a better way to exercise than exercise?
It may seem a bit backward to have more sex to increase your sex drive, especially if you’re not in the mood.
But more frequent sexual encounters can ignite your sexual energy and flow.
Not to mention the increased blood flow I keep telling you about.
What Else Can I Do To Boost My Libido?
Well, that’s a good question.
You can boost your exercise results by adding a daily libido-boosting supplement.
Plenty of supplements on the market promise the world, but unfortunately, many are useless.
And I’m sure you don’t want to waste your time and money on those.
My supplement is a natural and organic herbal extract called cistanche tubulosa.
Cistanche is a fantastic herb with many benefits if you take it daily.
I’ve written about some of the benefits here.
And if you’d like to know more about cistanche or even try it for yourself, you can do that here.
Thanks for Reading
- How does exercise affect sexual confidence?
- Exercise helps you feel better look good, and boosts your overall confidence, which can translate to increased sexual confidence.
- Why is blood flow to the genital area important?
- Poor blood flow to the genital area can contribute to sexual dysfunction, such as orgasmic problems in women and erectile dysfunction in men. Improved blood flow can help combat these issues and boost libido.
- How does being overweight impact sex drive?
- Being overweight can disrupt the production of the hormone testosterone, which plays a role in sexual desire. Excess fat can also decrease other essential chemicals in the body.
- What are the benefits of stretching for libido?
- Stretching can reduce body tension and stress, improve blood circulation, increase muscle oxygen supply (boosting energy and stamina), and enhance flexibility for more varied sexual positions.
- Are there supplements to boost libido?
- Yes, supplements like cistanche tubulosa, a natural and organic herbal extract, can enhance libido when taken daily.