Cistanche Side Effects
Welcome to Moddose,
We are all about staying younger for longer. And if that means taking supplements every day, so be it.
A prevalent question I get about taking Cistanche every day to boost my libido is;
Does Taking Cistanche Have Any Side Effects?
So let me answer that question here and now.
First, let me start by saying that Cistanche is one of the safest herbal supplements you can use for sexual health.
In fact, it has been labeled as a class one herb by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA).
So why don’t we go over the positive and negative side effects of using Cistanche?
Positive Side Effects
Cistanche is considered a yin or jing enhancer in traditional Chinese medicine.
This means that Cistanche helps strengthen the blood flow to different parts of your body, including your sexual organs.
That is why the Chinese have used it to improve sexual performance for nearly two thousand years.
And modern research confirms that the traditional belief about Cistanche is right.
Here are some of the positive side effects you can expect when you take Cistanche.
- Cistanche improves your body’s healing process, helping you recover from surgery and wounds faster by boosting your growth hormone levels and increasing the nutrient flow to your cells.
- Cistanche helps your bowel system by increasing blood flow to the system. This helps in managing constipation and other stomach problems.
- Cistanche increases blood flow to your genitals which enhances sexual performance in men and women.
- Cistanche eliminates or minimizes sexual dysfunction such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Cistanche eases knee pain and lowers back pain by increasing blood flow to those specific areas of your body.
- Cistanche is an effective anti-fatigue supplement.
- Cistanche is effective in the treatment of anemia and the management of low blood pressure.
Negative Side Effects
Although Cistanche is generally regarded as a safe herbal remedy, there are some potential downsides you should look out for.
Remember that herbal research is still limited. More specifically, research into the reaction of Cistanche with other drugs and supplements has been minimal.
Even though research is limited, some potential downsides of taking Cistanche have been identified.
- Since it effectively manages low blood pressure, it may have a negative effect if you suffer from high blood pressure. It would be best to discuss with your doctor before taking Cistanche if you have high blood pressure.
- Some medical experts believe Cistanche may worsen diarrhea and other stomach problems.
- A tiny percentage of people could develop allergies to Cistanche. So it’s best to start with a small dosage of Cistanche and see your reaction before increasing the dose.
- If you take prescription medicine, you should talk to your doctor before you take Cistanche.
- Some studies have shown that Cistanche may lower the blood pressure of some and increase it in others.
- To avoid digestion problems, you should avoid taking Cistanche on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take Cistanche.
- Cistanche is not for children.
How to Get the Most Benefits From Cistanche
You can enjoy the amazing benefits of Cistanche by taking a few simple steps.
- Buy pure Cistanche from a reputable supplier like Lost Empire Herbs.
- Ensure you follow the recommendations of the AHPA and keep your Cistanche dose between 10 and 20 grams per day.
- Add Cistanche powder as a supplement to your foods, including smoothies, soups, shakes, and juices.
- Digestion is faster, and you will experience a better effect if you take Cistanche with food.
- If you notice any allergies or problems after taking Cistanche, discontinue its use and seek medical advice from your doctor.
As you can see, Cistanche can be a wonder medication for both men and women when used right.
And you can enjoy even more benefits if you use Cistanche with other herbal supplements.
If you’d like to learn more about Cistanche or you’d like to try it for yourself, go on over to Lost Empire Herbs.
Thanks for reading
Buy Cistanche at Lost Empire Herbs!
- What Are the Benefits of Using Pine Pollen Powder?
- Mind Lab Pro Review
- Onnit Alpha Brain Review
- Modafinil Giants
- Exercise and Nutrition
- Pine Pollen Megadose