Fall is in the air, and maybe you’re in a climate where that gentle, chilly breeze is starting to fill the air.
I have an herb known to make people feel cool and calm on the inside as well.
It’s one of our most powerful tinctures for stress and it’s now back in stock.
Ashwagandha, known as Indian Ginseng, has been the go-to for lowering cortisol (the stress hormone) and increasing relaxation for the people in India for thousands of years.
Studies on the herb have shown it can reduce cortisol levels by up to 26% in humans!
Not only that, it has also been shown to
· Increase memory and focus so you can master skills quicker.
· Faster reaction time to help you flow through activities without hesitation.
· Promotes anti-aging activity for a youthful appearance.
· An easier time falling asleep and higher sleep quality.
· Supports testosterone and sperm health in men.
· Can help with Thyroid issues, especially in women.
· Shown to increase endurance, strength and muscle mass.
This Ashwagandha Tincture is anything but average. It’s biodynamically farmed which allows for the highest quality roots and most nutrients to start the process.
It is cultivate it right on a farm in Oregon, making it the only commercially available Ashwagandha in the United States.
How much Ashwagandha you consume is largely up to you, but many studies use a dose of 300-500 mg.
We recommend you experiment until you maximize its effects.