5 Natural Ways to Increase your Libido
Welcome to Moddose,
We are all about staying younger for longer. And if that means taking supplements every day, so be it.
If you or your partner are suffering from low libido or some other sexual dysfunction and you are still reading, well, you came to the right place.
And if you let me, I’d like to help you. But first, why should you listen to me? Well, that’s a fair question.
So let me answer that for you. You see, I’ve been in your shoes, and I know what it feels like to suffer from sexual dysfunction.
My wife and I started to be affected by a low sex drive as we reached our fifties. I also started having erection problems, and I couldn’t get it up every time I wanted to.
I’m sure you know the types of negative thoughts that run through your head when something like this happens to you. Things like the worry you have about your relationship and whether it will last through these problems.
Like seeing the disappointment in your partner’s eyes after every failed attempt at having sex. Or the embarrassment of erectile dysfunction and not being able to get it up.
I could go on and on, but I’m sure you don’t need to be reminded. And I’m writing this because I want to help you, not hurt you.
All the pain that my wife and I were feeling drove me to find anything to help our situation. I spent hundreds of hours researching what we could do to get our sex life back.
So, if you don’t mind, I’d like to share some of the things I learned. And the things we do to keep our sex life spicy.
5 Natural Ways to Increase your Libido
Now, I say natural because I’m not a fan of taking the toxic drugs Big Pharma pushes on us. I did try Viagra in my search for a solution, and I will never retake it.
If you’d like to know why I’ve written about my experience in this article “Why I’ll Never retake Viagra.” OK, let’s dive straight in.
Eat A Healthier Diet
Let’s face it. The diet you currently eat may not be helping your health in many different areas, including your sexual health.
Now I am not suggesting that you turn into a health nut, go vegan, or do anything drastic like that. But the more you do in this area, the more it will help increase your libido and improve your overall health.
You see, when you are getting more nutrient-rich food and less junk food in your diet, there are quite a few benefits.
Let’s go over a few of them.
- Weight loss – A negative body image is just one of many things that can cause sexual dysfunction. So losing weight can help you feel better about looking and increase your confidence in bed.
- Increased energy – When you have more power, you can go longer, more robust, and more complex in activities between the sheets.
- Better circulation – A diet rich in fresh vegetables, including leafy greens, increases nitric oxide in the body. This can help improve circulation by dilating your blood vessels. Therefore, increasing your blood to improve blood flow to the genitals can help with low libido and erectile dysfunction.
Here are some dietary tips you can use to improve your sexual health.
- Reduce or eliminate the processed food and junk food that you eat.
- Reduce or remove synthetic fats or trans fats from your diet.
- Eat a moderate amount of protein from healthy, grass-fed animals.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. If you can eat organic, that’s even better.
- Don’t eat too many carbs.
OK, as I said before, there is no need to go crazy and change your entire dietary lifestyle unless you want to. But the reality is that the more you change your diet, the better results you can get.
Get Regular Exercise
Did I hear you say, “Oh no!”
I thought I did.
The truth is, regular exercise will multiply your efforts with your diet.
- You will lose weight, giving you a more positive body image.
- Your energy levels will improve, which you can use in bed.
- You will increase circulation in your body.
Now again, you don’t have to go crazy by working out 3 hours a day and hurt yourself in the process.
Just find something that you might enjoy and do it for 15 – 20 minutes a day for five days a week and then increase the amount if you want to.
Try some of these suggestions.
- Strength training
Meditation and Relaxation
Some sexual dysfunction problems are caused by worry, anxiety, and the inability to relax. Meditation and relaxation are great ways to help you with this.
You may think that meditation is too complex and takes years to master. But if you are a beginner, you can even benefit from your very first meditation.
Try finding a quiet and comfortable spot where you won’t be interrupted. Sit down, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing for 5 minutes.
And that’s it. You’re done.
Put on some soft relaxing music in your quiet and comfortable spot if you find that difficult. Then close your eyes and concentrate on listening to the music.
Just 5 minutes every day is enough to get you started.
Enjoy More Activities Together
A lack of connection in your relationship can cause your low desire to have sex with your partner. If you take the time to explore some activities that you can share, it can help you renew your intimacy with each other.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Dancing – There are many different dancing styles you can choose from, like Salsa, Mambo, Foxtrot, Tango, and Swing, to name a few. You are not only sharing the experience of learning something new, but dancing also has a sensual and sexual nature to it. And that’s the point of this. Dancing is also a fun way to get some exercise.
- Learning – Take a course that interests you together or read some books on the same topic. This will give you new things that you can talk about.
- Massage – This can be done in a few different ways. One of these is to learn massage together and try your newfound skills on each other. Or maybe you would like something more relaxing. You could visit a spa for a couples massage. This way you can relax as well as share an experience together.
- Walking – Walking is a great way to exercise and spend time talking with each other.
Whatever you do, be sure to talk with each other about what new things may be of interest to “Both” of you.
It’s not helpful if one of you isn’t enjoying the activity.
Take Libido Enhancing Supplements
Taking a herbal remedy combined with all of the other suggestions here can be very effective. My wife and I take a herbal medication called cistanche tubulosa every day.
When we started taking cistanche, it made quite a big difference to our sex drive. It also stopped my erection problems, and now I can get an erection whenever I want and sometimes when I don’t.
It’s an organic herbal extract that works by helping increase circulation in the body.
Where Can I Buy Cistanche?
My wife and I use all five of these natural ways to increase our libido, and our sex life has never been better.
And we continually get our cistanche from Lost Empire Herbs because their Organic Cistanche Dual Extract is pure and of excellent quality and works very well for us.
Now, although I had hope when I first heard about cistanche tubulosa, I have to admit I was skeptical about cistanche.
If you are skeptical, too, then the 365-day empty bag or bottle guarantee Lost Empire Herbs offers lets you try cistanche at no risk whatsoever.
So if you’d like to try some cistanche for yourself or you want to learn more about cistanche, then go to the link below.
Thanks for reading.